Welcome to ABC in Dublin 2
Are you looking for a counselling therapist in Dublin 2?
Call us now on 087 975 7922 to arrange an appointment. We can arrange appointments for during the day or in the evening, after work.
My name is Dr Finian Fallon and I’m the Clinical Director of ABC Counselling and Psychotherapy. I am a Chartered Psychologist, and I’m also accredited with the Irish Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
We don’t believe it’s “in our nature” to be stressed, anxious or depressed. We believe we can often learn how to feel bad about ourselves and life from the experience of difficult environments. We also believe we can learn to overcome these feelings: most people who go for therapy improve.
- More than one in four adults will experience difficulty with anxiety, stress, anger, depression, loneliness or feeling down.
- It’s not unusual to experience some kind distress in life. These difficulties can hold us back from enjoying life. They can also tell us that changes are needed.
- These difficulties don’t have to make us feel bad forever. Therapy (counselling and psychotherapy) has been scientifically proven to improve how we deal with these challenges.
- Taking care of our thinking is a healthy approach to challenges, in the same way as taking exercise or eating healthy food can make life better.
- Call us now on 087 975 7922 to arrange an appointment in our Kildare Street, Dublin 2 office.
You must be logged in to post a comment.