At ABC Counselling and Psychotherapy we provide professional support services for a number of corporate clients in support of their HR and organisation objectives. If you wish to learn more about how our service works, please get in touch.
- All our therapists are accredited, supervised and insured.
- Our practitioners are trained to master’s or doctorate level.
- We are conveniently located on Kildare Street in Dublin 2 in the heart of Dublin city.
- We provide CBT and all the main approaches.
- Our therapists are at the top of their field with conference presentations and peer-reviewed publications to their name.
- Our approach is evidence based.
Typically we provide up to 6 initial sessions for staff. During this time we can help clients to work out personal issues that may be affecting their ability to function at work or in their home life. Very often the issues that are dealt with can assist clients in their personal lives in addition to helping clients come to terms with work challenges and changes.
Billing can be arranged on a per-session cost or on a retainer basis.
If you would like to discuss how we might help your business to support its employees please call our practice manager Finian Fallon on 0876666425 at any time.